QUADRA Counseling Associates, LLC was formed by Cynthia Fisher, MA, LMHC, LMFT to meet the growing need for comprehensive therepeutic services to a wide range of people with varying issues.
The vision of QUADRA Counseling Associates is to match skilled licensed psychotherapists with individuals, families and/or couples to address problem areas in their lives. We do this by working with our clients to help them gain insight into their concerns/issues, make changes in their thoughts and actions, and establish new, healthy priorities, creating a new foundation for their lives.
All of our psychotherapists have one or more of the following licenses, issued in the state of Massachusetts:
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Massachusetts Association of Mariage and Family Therapists (MAMFT)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)